Joy Midheaven is an International Education and Management company in Australia. The company was established to focus on the development of education and management for students.
All sales offices provide the same high quality of services to JMISSC’s partners and work closely with them to coordinate their efforts to recruit students for JMISSC’s priority institutions. JMISSC has been especially trying to improve the best services and education recruitment for customers around the world in countries such as Asia, Europe and North and South America Countries. In addition, this company has a well-organised communication and processing system for students.
With the slogan of ‘Better Support, Better Dream’, JMISSC aims to give full satisfaction to all customers and ensure that they meet their educational goals. JMISSC targets students of all ages from primary-school age through to adulthood. The network’s highly trained and professional staff counsel and assist the students in enrolling in a wide range of education institutions, including language training centres, primary and secondary schools, vocational training institutes, colleges and universities offering formal undergraduate and post-graduate degrees, and work experience/internship programs.
Our mission is to facilitate dynamic opportunities to explore, trust and share that will help our clients to maximise their potential and reach their dreams with our constant support and by doing so, create a better world.
Core values define our company culture and provide the framework that defines our relationship with our customers and staff each day. We define JMISSC and all our decisions by the following values:
• Excellence : Nurture a diverse team of well-trained individuals who work together to foster excellence and drive high levels of teamwork.
• Trust : Create an inclusive corporate culture that is based on trust and honesty.
• Respect : Show respect and care for our colleagues, staff, clients and the world around us.
• Responsibility : Take full responsibility for our actions with our students, universities, schools, staff, shareholders and communities.
• Collaboration : Work together for the common good with respect for everyone’s contribution.
• Transparency : Do everything with openness and integrity.
• Equality : Treat everyone with equal respect and care, providing them with the opportunity to reach their full potential.